立即注册
查看: 459|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

实用英语:让生活变的简单美丽(下)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-4-14 05:39:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
7. Am I working too hard? Taking time to re-charge and spend time on activities that make you happy is so important. Honor your desire to pull back from work or school pressure when needed and give yourself time to breathe, even if its only for a few minutes at a time.

我是否工作太辛苦了?花时间重新调整一下,花时间做令你愉快的事情是非常重要的。必要时释放你的欲望,从工作或学习压力中解脱出来,给自己时间去自由呼吸,即便一次只有几分的时间。
8. Am I playing too hard? A lack of motivation to accomplish certain things can throw you off balance or make you feel stressed out and pressured later on. Taking breaks is very necessary, but if you take so many breaks that your productivity level drops, or you get into the habit of procrastinating too much, it might be time to balance out your schedule so that you will get a generous amount of things done and still have time for breaks and leisure.
我是否玩儿得太high了?缺乏实现某些事情的动机会让你失去平衡或者稍后会让你感到筋疲力尽,很有压力。休息一下是非常有必要的,但是如果你休息得过了头从而使生产力降低,或者你养成了太过拖拉的习惯,那么或许就需要时间来平衡你的时间安排,以便你可以完成大量的事情而仍有时间休息娱乐。

9. Am I spending too much? Overspending can lead to stress, clutter, and financial complications. It can also turn into a nasty habit over time. Saving money is an excellent practice and you will more than likely be glad you did in case of an emergency.

我花钱太多了吗?过度消费会导致压力、混乱以及财政并发症。这也可能会随着时间的流逝变为一种危险的习惯。储蓄是一个非常棒的办法,万一遇到紧急情况,你极有可能为你之前的储蓄而感到欣慰。

10. Am I worrying about the future? Worrying about something that hasnt even happened yet causes stress and anxiety. Focus on the moment in front of you and realize that it is all that exists.

我是否在担忧未来?担忧某些并未发生的事情会导致压力和焦虑。专注于当下,了解到这就是目前所存在的一切。

11. Am I dwelling on the past? It is very tempting and almost involuntary to look back on the past and obsess over something we regret or something we miss. Learn to let go and only focus on whats happening right now, and on the choices you will make today.

我是否徘徊过去?回顾过去,沉迷于我们遗憾或者错过的事情是非常诱人和几乎令人不由自主的。学会放手,只专注于当前发生的事和你今日将要面临的选择吧。

12. Is there something I am clinging to? We dont always realize when were clinging to something harmful when it feels safe and familiar, whether it is an unfulfilling job, an unhealthy relationship, or a stagnant way of life. Recognize if you are clinging to something that isnt serving you and work on taking small steps towards change and release.

是否有什么事情我一直放不下?我们不会总是能意识到我们在何时抓住有害但感觉安全熟悉的事情不放手,不论是一份不称心的工作,还是一段不健康的关系或者一种停滞不前的生活方式。看看你是否执着于对你没用的事情,想出小措施来改变和解脱吧。
收藏收藏 分享分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|消息树

GMT-8, 2024-4-24 02:46 , Processed in 0.039785 second(s), 15 queries .