找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 445|回复: 0

李洪志:希特勒屠杀犹太人是天意

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-27 16:47:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    1997年3月22日,李洪志在纽约讲法时说:“第二次世界大战死了多少人,希特勒屠杀了多少人,这些都是天象变化带来的。”
  以下是视频及根据录音整理的文字:
录音文字稿中文  (女播音员)他在《转法轮》中曾说过,岳飞再强也挽救不了宋朝,因为违背了天意。李洪志不仅仅只谈论遥远的历史,请听一段录音。   (录音,李洪志)惨绝人寰的南京大屠杀啊,300万,300多万人死难同胞的心性是怎么回事,你问谁呢,你知道他是怎么回事吗?我告诉你啊,有些人哪,你怎么讲,他也不太相信,你300万人算什么呀,那两颗原子弹死了多少人,历史上在战争中死了多少人,第二次世界大战死了多少人,希特勒屠杀了多少人,这些事情我可以告诉你,我可以概括地告诉你,啊,我可以概括地告诉你,这都是天象变化带来的,这是整个宇宙的天象变化带来的,任何事情都有因缘关系。 录音文字稿英文     It's God that told Hitler to kill so many people (the Jews)  FEMALE COMMENTATOR: In his Zhuan Falun, he claimed that Yue Fei, no matter however strong he could be, could not save the Song Dynasty, because he acted against the heavenly will.  Li Hongzhi does not only comment on histories of remote past, here is a recording.   Audio of Li Hongzhi: The Rape of Nanking, horrific, 300 thousand people.  What are the Xinxing (mind-nature) of these 300 thousand people, whom you should ask, do you know what that was?  I tell you, some people, how should I say it, whatever you tell them, he will not believe.  What did your 300 thousand account to?  How many died in the two atomic bombs?  How many died in the wars in history? How many perished in World War II?  How many did Hitler kill?  These things I can tell you, I can summarily tell you, ah, I can tell you in summary, were brought by the changes in the heavenly phenomenon, brought by the heavenly phenomena in the whole Universe.  Everything has its cause and effects.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|消息树

GMT-8, 2024-4-17 23:53 , Processed in 0.043912 second(s), 16 queries .