立即注册
查看: 21042|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

不在其位,不谋其政,叶轮还是少说为好。一直加息,2008危机重现

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-11-1 07:47:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
(Bloomberg) -- Former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said she’s concerned President Donald Trump’s complaints about U.S. monetary policy may undermine confidence in the central bank as she expressed support for more interest-rate increases to keep the economy on track.
“It’s important that the public have confidence in the Fed,” she said Tuesday at a conference in Washington.
Yellen, whom the president considered for a second term at the helm of the central bank before replacing her in February with Jerome Powell, also said “I think it’s appropriate for the Fed to be raising rates” some more and “I have confidence in my successor and his colleagues.”
“Nothing is ever set in stone and I would watch developments very carefully. But at this point it seems to be that at least a couple of more interest rate increases are going to be necessary to stabilize growth at a sustainable pace” and stabilize the labor market so that it doesn’t overheat, she said.
Trump has criticized the Fed for raising rates amid low inflation, blamed it for this month’s steep stock-market losses, and demurred on the question of whether he would fire Powell.
To contact the reporters on this story: Sarah Foster in Washington at sfoster94@bloomberg.net;Rich Miller in Washington at rmiller28@bloomberg.net

收藏收藏 分享分享
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-1 07:51:46 | 只看该作者
时末叫normalization?
利息一定要正常化?债务正常化了吗?1万亿美元债务了吗?现在20万亿的债务。闭着眼喊加息,不加息会死吗?伯南克加息,连着加,结果是2008危机。
还想再来一次?

切!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|消息树

GMT-8, 2024-4-19 21:53 , Processed in 0.039218 second(s), 14 queries .